The rush to the Cloud – in pursuit of all its benefits – now gets a little easier thanks to Crimson’s new Microsoft Azure Assessment Pathfinder.
Distilling Microsoft best practice and Crimson’s real-world experience of managing enterprise-level Azure implementations, the Azure Assessment Pathfinder is a collection of workshops, checklist and templates guiding clients towards a successful adoption of Azure.
What you get during your workshop
Whether you have a strong vision for Azure or seek guidance on what’s possible, Crimson’s Azure Assessment Pathfinder starts with a one-day workshop that is tailored to meet your current circumstances and can cover any or all of the key topics:
- An introduction to Microsoft Azure, its building blocks and terminology.
- Essential considerations for your infrastructure project.
- Application roadmaps, business priorities and related Azure estate planning considerations.
- An evaluation of your existing Cloud plan.
- Current Azure environment assessments, including opportunities to improve security, areas to save money and efficiency quick-wins.
- Team resourcing and access requirements.
Key outcomes from your workshop
In addition to the one-day workshop providing your IT team with an accelerated knowledge transfer, you will also receive one or both of the following, depending on your current circumstances:
- A Microsoft Azure design document outlining best practice in successfully moving forward.
- Documented recommendations and prioritised actions for making your Azure environment more secure, efficient and cost-effective.
Whether you then wish to proceed using your own resources or suppliers, want a done-for-you programme of work from Crimson, or a blended approach, Crimson’s Microsoft Azure Assessment Pathfinder will provide a springboard for successfully developing your organisation’s use of Microsoft Azure.
Book your Microsoft Azure Assessment Pathfinder today
Due to high demand for Crimson’s Azure knowledge slots are limited. We therefore advise that you book your Azure Assessment Pathfinder early to avoid delays.
To discuss how your organisation can benefit and to book your Pathfinder, contact Crimson’s Microsoft Azure specialists on 01675 466 477