At the Microsoft conference – Inspire 2017 several big announcements were made.
- New apps and LinkedIn integrations have been made available for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Azure Stack, Microsoft’s hybrid cloud platform, is now available to order.
- ISV Cloud Embed was announced. This provides independent software vendors with Microsoft building blocks for app development.
- Microsoft and its partners will be able to sell the company’s commercial offerings as a family. This package will be called Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft will be making a material investment into ‘co-sell incentives’ to support and boost partner sales.