10 reasons why: You should apply for a job at Crimson
Crimson are recruiting. We're looking for 6 talented individuals to join our IT Solutions team.
Here are 10 reasons why you should apply..
1. Strong Company Values: The culture at Crimson is driven by our company values; Accountability, Credibility, Innovation, Integrity and Quality. Our people are important to us, we listen, we acknowledge, and we implement change. This has helped us create a working environment that our team love.
2. Cutting Edge Technology: We are 'early adopters', we’re more than happy for staff to test out their ideas and we invest in new software. Our employees tell us that this makes Crimson an exciting place to work.
3. Personal Development: As a Microsoft Gold partner it’s imperative that Crimson lead the way with technical know-how. We believe in investing in our people and maximising their career opportunities.
4. Flexible Working: We understand that not everyone has the same circumstances therefore we give employees the freedom to adapt their working day.
5. Office Perks: All our employees benefit from free healthcare and a great pension plan. The perks don’t end there though, free fruit, BBQ’s and paintballing are just some of the many ways we show our appreciation.
6. Tools of the Trade: Depending on the role, we’ll ensure you have all the tools you need including a laptop and company mobile.
7. Variety: We work with a variety of clients from big brands to SME’s. You will get to experience different ways of working which is great for carving your career path.
8. Job Security: We’re part of the Harvey Nash Group, a multimillion-pound company which means we have ample support and insight to help the business prosper.
9. What Hierarchy? We operate on the basis that everyone is equal, no matter where you sit on the organisational chart. If you have an idea you can feed it into the CEO if you like! You will even be rewarded if your suggestion is adopted.
10. Location, Location, Location: We’re based on Birmingham Business Park where there are great transport links such as HS2 and super facilities. Enjoy Pilates or treat yourself to a spot of lunch overlooking the lake.
We’re currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- .Net Integration Developer
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Analyst
- Microsoft SharePoint Consultant
- Azure Infrastructure Analyst
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV today.